Early Childhood Programs
PVSchools has created Preschool Universe, a world of learning opportunities for students from birth through 4 years old. Each program is licensed by Arizona Department of Health Services and uniquely designed to meet the developmental needs of our youngest learners. Innovative programming, nurturing staff, and engaging curriculum are hallmarks of PVSchools Preschool Universe.
- Enrollment in any program, including Gifted Preschool, does not waive the kindergarten entrance requirement that a student must turn 5 years old before September 1st.
- All students must be toilet-trained to attend (except for those in the Infant/Toddler program at Lil' Pioneers & Little Cubs).
- All students must meet the age requirements of the program for which they enroll before September 1st of the current academic year.
- All programs meet Monday through Friday and follow the district academic calendar.
- Little Cubs/Lil' Pioneers does not run through the summer.
You may register online for the following tuition based programs:
- Mini & Little Scholars
- Little Scholars Spanish Immersion
- Infant & Toddler Development Center
- Montessori Preschool
Gifted Preschool enrollees must submit a letter of acceptance into the Gifted Preschool as a part of their registration into this program. For questions about our Gifted Preschool, please visit our Gifted website or call 602-449-2213.
An annual non-refundable registration fee of $90 is charged to your credit card at the time of contract approval. If your child is withdrawn from programming and re-enrolled within the same school year, a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $25 is required.