Summer Enrichment Programming 2021
Community Education is delighted to announce that we will be offering Enrichment Summer School during the month of June 2021. We will also be offering various sports camps from May through July. View the catalogs below to find the right class for you.
Registration will begin on Wednesday, March 24th, 2021.
Registration for Elementary & Middle School June programs begins on March 24, 2021 and ends May 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Please visit pvschools.net/reopening for the Health and Wellness measures that PVSchools follows.
- Early enrollment will ensure best selection.
- Drop off no earlier than 10 minutes prior to start time. Pick up must be promptly at the published end time.
- A Late Pick-Up Fee of $2 per minute will be assessed, starting 10 minutes after dismissal.
- Children must be potty-trained to participate.
- There will not be a school nurse on staff during summer school.
- Children must follow all school district rules and behavior expectations. Failure to comply may result in suspension or removal from class without a refund.
- Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- All summer programs are peanut-free sites. All items in your child’s snack and lunch should be peanut-free.
- Choose classes based on grade assignment for the 2021/22 school year.
- Classes are planned for group instruction.
- Please contact Community Education if your child requires specific accommodations.
You are enrolled in the class you register for upon receipt of payment. Enrichment refunds are available until the start of session and include a $25.00 processing fee. To request a refund please email email@example.com and include all pertinent information. A full refund and notification will be given only if the class is canceled.